Monday, February 7, 2011

Crossfit: birthday gift or torture chamber

Well, my first phase one class was more than just a workout, it was a wake up call.

The rowing machine was fun for about 5 minutes (You were right Partna) and the sqwats, well, those were not fun at all. The straight press was not so bad and i thought i was doing great until he asked me to put it all together!

Not sure how I did compared to most but I managed 2 1/2 rounds of 400m, 20 sqwats & 15 straight presses in 15 minutes. Felt good since most Monday's at 4:15 I'm lying on the couch with Diesel!!!

First time ever being a member of a gym, so far so good. Everyone was super friendly and helpful.

Actually, it's a good day for firsts... First time blogging as well!

See you tomorrow Crossfit, I'm a sucker for pain ;0,

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great Striker, keep it up!! I can't wait til you're finished Phase 1 so you can join the rest of us poor feckers at 6.15 for some more awesome gruelling punishment! :)

    ReplyDelete